- Francisco Rosado, 51, was allegedly gunned down in the Bronx on Saturday
- Law enforcement sources said the two assailants fled the scene in a blue Jeep
- Rosado is said to be the head of the Pagan Motorcycle Club's Bronx chapter
- His murder prompted fears of a potential gang war should the suspects turn out to be members of a rival motorcycle club
- Pagan MC has over 1,300 members operating in chapters along the East Coast
A disturbing surveillance video has emerged showing the moment two men wearing face masks jumped out of a Jeep brandishing guns topped with silencers and opened fire at a biker gang leader, killing him on a Bronx street in the middle of the day.
The suspected execution took place on Hollard Avenue near Boston Road in the Allerton section of The Bronx at around 3.20pm on Sunday.
The victim has been identified by unnamed law enforcement sources as Francisco Rosado, the 51-year-old leader of the Bronx chapter of the notorious Pagan Motorcycle Club.