EXCLUSIVE: Why slain Finks bikie Shane Bowden WASN’T looking over his shoulder before being executed on the Gold Coast – he was too busy trying to juggle, set up or get over relationships with FOUR women
- Bikie boss Shane Bowden was shot dead in execution-style shooting on Monday
- The 48-year-old’s body was discovered in a car in a Gold Coast home at 12.10am
- Bowden had been involved with multiple women over the years and had two kids
- Police are believed to be hunting men linked to the Mongols OMCG over murder
- Bowden had left the Mongols OMCG in July over a feud and returned to the Finks
- Do you know more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Before his murder Shane Bowden lived the true bikie lifestyle, with numerous romances punctuating his time out of jail.
His rocky road of romance began at the Australian Institute of Sport in the 1990s when he met Trudi McPhee.
Recently, during his five-year stint in jail in Victoria for a home invasion, he wrote Ms McPhee letters and told her of his hopes that they could rekindle their love and reunite with their son.
After her, there was Janet ‘Aysen Unlu’ Campbell, a woman who accompanied him during 2015 the home invasion.
On his release from jail in June this year, rumours began to spread of a new romance with a fellow Finks member’s girlfriend.
Bowden then packed his bags and went to Queensland, moving in with Crystal Clement – a glamorous blonde mother-of-two whose BMW he took out late on Sunday night.
Just a few hours later, as he returned the car into her Gold Coast driveway, Bowden was met with a hail of bullets that would kill him instantly and spark fears of a bikie war erupting on the streets.