Google Translated from German
Frank Hanebuth, the former “Hells Angels” boss, will stand before the Hanover District Court from September 2nd. A spokesman announced on Wednesday.
Hanebuth has to answer to the judges together with a 36-year-old. Both are accused of dangerous bodily harm in connection with a brawl. A 37-year-old was beaten up in Hanover’s red light district in October 2020. The two men and at least eight others are said to have prevented the police from helping the man. The second defendant has slapped the hand of an officer, it is said.
After an objection to the penalty order now the process
At the request of the public prosecutor’s office, the Hanover district court issued a penalty order according to which Hanebuth should be sentenced to six months in prison on probation. However, an objection had been lodged, according to the court. Therefore there is now a trial against the 56-year-old Hanebuth.